Sprouts and General Mills has made it easier than ever to stay healthy in a hurry. Whether you’re an always on-the-go workaholic or need to whip something up for your hungry little ones after school, Sprouts has all the ingredients and brands to make it a breeze.
I’m all about an easy and quick meal, especially in the morning when I’m running out the door trying to get to work on time. So this blackberry parfait is among one of my favorites for that very reason.
It’s 3 simple ingredients
- Mountain High Plain Yoghurt
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch
- Blackberry’s (or any fruit of your choosing)
- Place cinnamon crunch in a plastic bag and crush
- Place a layer of yoghurt at the bottom of a bowl or cup, follow with a layer of blackberry’s and a layer of cinnamon crunch
- Repeat step 2 until you have reached your desired amount
Sprouts is my new fav market, so that you can have the Sprouts experience I’m gifting you with these coupons. Everything in this easy 3 ingredient blackberry parfait is 35% off so you have no excuse not to head out and make it today!
Sprouts will also be hosting a Get and Give Back sweepstakes hosted on Sprouts.com/giveback. Five lucky winners will be selected to receive a $2,000 Sprouts gift card and nominate a local food bank in their community to receive a $2,000 monetary donation. Enter here.
So guys, what are some of your go to recipes when you’re on the go? I’d love to know in the comments below!