If you’re a beer fanatic than you need to be all over this post! I’m also giving 2 free tickets to the festival this year so read on and leave a comment letting me know why you’d like to attend !
New this year, California’s largest traveling beer festival is expanding to two days at the beautiful Frank G. Bonelli Park in San Dimas. Celebrating the best microbreweries and craft beers from across the Golden State, CaliforniaBeer Festival will showcase over 85 ice-cold craft beers on tap, exciting musical performances, a fleet of food vendors and more on September 12- 13.
Beer enthusiasts and aficionados alike are invited to ride the Craft Beer Movement wave at “Craft Beer Heaven” on Saturday, September 12. Attendees are invited to enjoy refreshing samples of over 85 select ciders and craft beers on tap including Alosta Brewing Co., Angel City Brewery, Fireman’s Brew and Wicks Brewing, all for the price of a single ticket. The festival will feature live performances from popular local bands, games such as bikini bocce ball and delicious food options such as garlic fries, sliders and tacos. All individuals must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter the California Beer Festival on Saturday.
- 2-Day VIP Pass – $99: This ultimate California Beer Festival experience includes access to the festival both days, 1-hour early entry on Saturday, tacos from Rubio’s VIP taco bar on Saturday, a CBF tasting cup, a souvenir pint glass and four samples of craft beer on Sunday.
- VIP Early Bird Experience – $75: Limited to only 300 attendees, the VIP experience gives guests a 1-hour early entry into the festival as well as tacos from Rubio’s VIP taco bar, a CBF tasting cup and a souvenir pint glass.
- General Admission – $50: Enjoy samples of over 85 craft beers and ciders. Ticket includes entry to the festival and a CBF tasting cup.
- Designated Driver – $25: Spend the day with friends and make sure they get home safely. Ticket includes entry to the festival, water and a meal from any food vendor.
Sunday’s “Hamburgers and Hops” event will feature electrifying musical performances from bands such as Foreverland, a nationally renowned 14-piece tribute to Michael Jackson. Families are invited to relax with their blankets, umbrellas and chairs as they enjoy sets from top tribute bands paying homage to classic musical acts. Mouth-watering hamburgers and refreshing craft beers will be on offer from gourmet food vendors and a large selection of craft breweries.
Ticket options for Sunday’s Hamburgers and Hops are as follows:
- General Admission – $10: Enjoy entry to the festival on Sunday and watch an awesome lineup of tribute bands as they perform their modern and upbeat versions of classics. Craft beer and a variety of food will be available for purchase.
- Sunday Hops Ticket -$35: Access the festival on Sunday and receive a souvenir tasting cup along with four craft beer samples. Food and additionalbeer will be available for purchase. Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this ticket.
“The lakeside setting provides a beautiful backdrop for this celebration of great beerand good vibes,” says CBF founder Vincenzo Giammanco. “We’ve worked really hard to bring out some of the best beers, music and tribute bands from around the state, as well as some of the most beloved food trucks and vendors in SoCal.”
The California Beer Festival in San Dimas will take place on Saturday and Sunday, September 12-13, 2015 at Puddingstone Lake in Frank G. Bonelli Park at 120 Via Verde, San Dimas, CA 91773. Tickets are available for purchase online now. Tickets will also be sold at the door while supplies last. Tickets need to be printed in advance and brought to the front gate for entry. All ticket sales are final. A portion of ticket sales will benefit the Gen Giammanco Foundation, which provides financial support to student athletes to assist in their pursuit of both scholastic and athletic success
Individuals must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter the California BeerFestival on Saturday and to consume alcohol. For more information and a full list of participating breweries, please visit www.californiabeerfestival.com
So guys, let me know why you deserve to experience this 2 day beer extravaganza! I’ll be picking my winners based on your comments below!